For any photographer, Adobe Photoshop is a must-have software tool for editing your photos. However, even with its absolutely fantastic set of photo effects and features, there are still niche photo effects and processes that aren’t included in the standalone software. This is where third-party Photoshop plugins come in. These plugins can help you add effects to your photos, from lighting, styles, and re-touching to really enhance your photos. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best Adobe Photoshop plugins on the market. From emulating the look of film stocks to simplifying luminosity masking.
Here is a list of some of the best Adobe Photoshop plugins for photographers, The list is updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
- Nik Collection by DxO – a collection of plugins for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Topaz Labs – a collection of plugins for enhancing photos.
- Retouching Toolkit – a plugin for retouching.
- RA Beauty Retouch Panel – a plugin for beauty and portrait retouching.
- Alien Skin Exposure X6 – a plugin to emulate, film stocks and darkroom techniques.
- Lumenzia – a plugin for luminosity masking.
- TKActions V6 Panel – a plugin for luminosity masking and other editing techniques.
- Color Efex Pro 5 – a plugin for colour correction and enhancement.
- DxO PureRAW – a plugin to remove noise, and imperfections from RAW files.
- ON1 Effects – a plugin, various effects to photos, HDR, black and white, and vintage.